30 Apr Project Leader Position for Young Bilingual Professional, Madrid, Spain
Spain’s leading linguistic consultancy serving blue-chip companies and multinationals in Spain’s marketing and advertising industry is seeking a native English-speaking Project Manager to reinforce its core project coordination team.
Successful candidates will report directly to the company’s management, based in Madrid, and will be responsible for coordinating linguistic resources and ensuring the highest quality multi-lingual creative communications for its clients.
Benefits package includes specific training, Spanish work contract and competitive salary package in accordance with candidate’s experience.
Successful candidates shall meet the following requirements:
– Native English speaker (UK/US)
– Resident in Madrid, Spain
– Hispanic studies/translation/interpretation degree or similar in the SPAN-ENG combination
– Third language (a plus)
– Proven business, marketing/advertising knowledge and/or experience
– Strong creative writing skills
– Capacity to understand and interpret creative ideas and concepts
– Proven IT and internet skills.
Interested candidates please send their CV to Teresa Caballo at email@example.com