Privacy is of great importance to VIRTUA MC and so we want to describe to you in a very simple and transparent way how we are going to process your personal data.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
VIRTUA MC S.L., is responsible for processing the personal data that you provide and is responsible for your data in accordance with the applicable regulations on data protection.
CIF Nº: B84189182
Address: C / SAN JOSE Nº 35 BIS – 28430- ALPEDRETE – MADRID.
Phone: 91 851 94 82
2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE USE AND COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
To maintain a commercial relationship and send communications from our linguistic consulting service specialized in the translation and localisation of creative content and technical texts targeted at the communication, marketing and entertainment sectors.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
4. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
All data requested through our website, are mandatory and necessary for the optimal provision of our service. We will only process your contact information: name, surname and email address.
5. WHO DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?
VIRTUA MC, informs you and expressly guarantees that your personal data is not transferred to any third party and in the event that it does make some kind of data transfer, we will request previously your express, informed and unequivocal consent.
Commercial communications via email, SMS and Social Networks, are always made directly by VIRTUA MC.
Our commercial communications will always include a link to unsubscribe in a quick, easy and simple way. You just have to click on the “Unsubscribe” link, located at the bottom of these communications.
6. DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD
We will conserve your data while there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing and when this data is no longer necessary, it will be suppressed with the adequate security measures to guarantee its pseudonymization or total destruction.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- Right of access: You have the right to get confirmation as to whether VIRTUA MC is processing your personal data.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the modification of your personal data if it is inaccurate, including the right to complete incomplete data.
- Right of suppression: You have the right to obtain without undue delay and at any time the deletion of the personal data processed by VIRTUA MC.
- Right to oppose the processing of data based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on the legitimate interest of VIRTUA MC. We will not continue to process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose commercial advertising communications, by email, SMS, Social Networks: Our communications will always include a link to unsubscribe in a quick, easy and simple way. You just have to click on the “Unsubscribe” link, located at the bottom of these communications.
- Right to file a claim with a control authority: If you consider that VIRTUA MC is not processing your personal data correctly, you can contact us at: email@example.com or you have the right to file a complaint with the relevant authority of competent data protection. (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
- Right to limit processing: You have the right to request that VIRTUA MC, limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data Portability: Whenever VIRTUA MC, processes your personal data through automated means based on your consent or an agreement, you have the right to obtain a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and mechanised reading format transferred to your name or to a third party. It will only include the personal information that you have given us.
8. WHERE TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can exercise the rights mentioned in the previous section by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the postal address: C / SAN JOSE Nº 35 BIS – 28430- ALPEDRETE – MADRID. To the Administration Department.
10. APPLICABLE LAW
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) relative to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and the free circulation of this data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) on the protection of personal data.