VIRTUA MC SL, is responsible for the processing of your personal data as a user and informs you that the data provided will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the current regulations on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD), by which the following information on data processing is provided:
Data of the Person responsible for data processing:
- CIF: B84189182
- Address: C/ SAN JOSE Nº 35 BIS – 28430- ALPEDRETE – MADRID.
- Phone: 91 851 94 82
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What purpose does the processing have: To maintain a commercial relationship and send communications from our linguistic consulting service specialized in adapting and localising creative content and technical texts for the communication, marketing and entertainment sectors.
Data conservation criteria: We will keep your data as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of its processing and when this data is no longer necessary for said purpose, it will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Rights that assist you as a User:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: C/ SAN JOSE Nº 35 BIS – 28430- ALPEDRETE – MADRID. To the Administration Department.
- Email address: email@example.com
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Personal Data Protection on our website: www.virtuamc.com/privacy-policy