VIRTUA MC SL, is responsible for processing of your personal data as a user and informs you that the data provided will be processed in accordance with the provisions in current regulations on protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD), by which the following information on processing is provided:
- CIF: B84189182
- Address: C/ SAN JOSE Nº 35 BIS – 28430- ALPEDRETE – MADRID.
- Phone: 91 851 94 82
- Email: email@example.com
What purpose does the processing have: To involve the Interested Party in the personnel selection processes, carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacancy of the Responsible Party.
Data conservation criteria: They will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted guaranteeing full respect of their confidentiality both in the processing and their subsequent destruction. In this sense, once the aforementioned deadline has elapsed, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes of the Responsible Party, please send us your CV again.
Data update: In case of any change in your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except if there’s a legal obligation to do so.
Rights that assist you as a User:
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: C/ SAN JOSE Nº 35 BIS – 28430- ALPEDRETE – MADRID. To the Administration Department.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can consult the additional and detailed information on Personal Data Protection on our website: www.virtuamc.com/privacy-policy