1. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal disclaimer regulates the use of the website virtua.cavemanagement.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by VIRTUA MC S.L., (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of every one of the provisions included in this Legal Disclaimer, which may be modified.
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Disclaimer. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: VIRTUA MC S.L.
Its CIF is: B-84189182
Its registered office is located at: C / SAN JOSE Nº 35 BIS – 28430- ALPEDRETE – MADRID.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume: 20801, Book: 0, Folio: 44, Entry 1.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
Phone: 91 851 94 82
All notifications and communications between the users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or by any other means as detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and have open access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data that it communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and to not use them for, among others:
- Disseminating content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introducing computer viruses in the network or carrying out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Attempting to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violating the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonating the identity of another user, public administrations or of a third party.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available, or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a workpiece whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without being understood to be transferred to the user none of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, authorize private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed in servers connected to networks, or subject to any type of exploitation.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions performed on the basis thereof.
4. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSABILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose. THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal system, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that can produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal disclaimer as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
- Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility with respect to the information that is not within this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.
- THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; neither suggests, invites or recommends visiting them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. PROVACY POLICY
6. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLEGAL NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, will send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and declaring expressly and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate. For any litigious issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, the Spanish legislation will be applicable.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.